12.29.2013

Christmas

We spent the first part of Christmas week in Chillicothe with my family.  Very few pictures were taken...then I figured out I didn't have a memory card in the camera...so actually no pictures were taken.  Nice.  We drove back to our house on Christmas Eve and set out the presents for the morning.

 
I got the girls matching owl pjs, but Olive refused to wear them unless there was tutu on top.
 
The girls are notoriously slow to open presents on Christmas morning.  They unwrap each thing and want to play with it for 15 minutes before moving on to the next gift.
 
I remember getting these one Christmas when I was little.  They are just as fun now that I'm an adult.
 
Art supplies were a big hit this year.
 
 
But the favorite was the Hotwheels race track.
 


It was an awesome day.  The snow hung around so we had a white Christmas.  Unwrapping took over two hours, with a chocolate chip pancake breakfast break included.  Other gifts were a plasma car ride-on toy, puppets, beanie babies, new puma shoes (this was a request!), books, board games, dress up clothes, dry erase boards- big ones for the rooms and small ones for the car, and new beds (stay tuned for a bed post).  

No comments: