I *think* this was Olive's first time at Deanna Rose. It seems weird that we didn't go last year, but maybe not. I remember not doing much of anything except feeding and diaper changing last year. This summer is different. The girls and I are having so much fun together, I don't know how I'm going to go back to teaching. Hannah was really into the animals at Deanna Rose, and Olive was too...but maybe that was because Hannah was making animal sounds for everything and she found that really funny.
Hannah's first horse ride!! I described it to Steve as a pony and Hannah corrected me, "No, it was a really big horse."
She was equally excited about fishing, but disappointed that she didn't catch anything...maybe because I didn't pay to get any bait. I am not a fisherwoman and wanted no part of getting a fish off the hook. She can have just as much fun pretending, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment