5.24.2012

Summer To Do List


Today is my last day of school!!  Last summer I spent my time breastfeeding and changing diapers.  This summer I have 0 girls breastfeeding, only 1 in diapers, and 2 that can walk!  I am beyond excited to get out of the house and have some adventures.  Here's my summer to do list:
  • zoo
  • Deanna Rose Farmstead
  • arboretum
  • farmer's market
  • nature center
  • swimming pool
  • library story time
  • meet Thomas the Train
  • ride the little train at KC Northern Railway
  • make sandcastles on a (lake)beach
  • catch fireflies
  • spend time in Chillicothe
  • go swimming with Great-grandma Velma
  • ride horses with Great-grandpa Howard
  • visit the McGuires in St. Louis
  • clean out the car and organize the kid clutter
  • get rid of clothes in my closet that don't fit
  • work on the girls' baby books
  • hang more pictures up in the house
  • take a vacation without the girls (to Maine)
  • take a vacation with the girls (I'm not sure where)
  • learn how to use my camera
  • read a book
  • try new foods
  • do some learning activities with the girls with thematic units
We only have 10 weeks to get it all done.  Ready, set, go!!

2 comments:

McGuire Family Blog said...

Try new foods!!! Look out, we got a badass over here!

Emily Finley said...

I definitely want to join you on some of these adventures:) Keep me posted when you are going where!