Q. How did you come up with the stupid name?
A. I don't like your tone. We put an embarrassing amount of thought into our name. We ran through several different options that mostly centered around puns of Kerr. Kerr puns were Megan's idea - I'm basically not on board with it at all. Anyway in the end we decided to go with House of Kerrs even though it implies all the wrong things just because it sounds cool. And because I thought Kerr-Tales was too cutsy. Woo-Hoo.
Q. Why can't I find your blog from google? What if I didn't (immediately) add the address to favorites when you sent it? Of course I did.. I'm just saying... hypothetically... how would I find this place again?
A. House of Kerr(s) is a top secret blog. We don't want just anyone finding out what we do in life or even what our real names are. People at work actually know me by my top secret name: Pete. Count yourself lucky we want you to know what we're really like.
Rest assured that if, in the future, you forget the address of the blog, you can email us and we'll let you know how to find us again with only minor ridiculing. As per usual for these sorts of things, we'll be following the "two strikes and we break your knees" rule. You should probably just forget once.
Q. Who is your intended audience?
A. Thanks for the excellent question. Over the past couple years we've had some fun adventures. We expect to have some more. Basically, we're looking for an easy way to communicate with the people that we regularly send emails to (family) while also attempting to write entertainingly enough to keep the attention of the possible few-and-far-in-between friends that might visit. I wouldn't be so presumptuous to believe anyone would read the crap I write except my mother... but I know Megan actively reads some of our friends' blogs - You people are out there, Welcome to our Blog.
Q. Who is your intended audience?
A. Thanks for the excellent question. Over the past couple years we've had some fun adventures. We expect to have some more. Basically, we're looking for an easy way to communicate with the people that we regularly send emails to (family) while also attempting to write entertainingly enough to keep the attention of the possible few-and-far-in-between friends that might visit. I wouldn't be so presumptuous to believe anyone would read the crap I write except my mother... but I know Megan actively reads some of our friends' blogs - You people are out there, Welcome to our Blog.
1 comment:
I can see which Kerr the funny one is after reading this. sigh. -Steve
Post a Comment